Digital Grain Elevator is a value-driven software provider. We use technology to solve real-world challenges and bring tangible benefits to farmers and businesses across agriculture.
We are currently seeking a passionate and self-motivated Full Stack Engineer to join and lead our engineering team. As a Lead Engineer, you will help shape the future of our software products as well as our engineering culture.
What you will bring
- At least 1.5+ years of practical use of programming in a modern programming language(s).
- Advanced experience with one or more of the following technologies: PHP, React, PostgreSQL, TypeScript
- Experience participating in the architecture and design of new and existing products
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competent with git
- Comfortable writing thorough tests and prioritizing QA and related processes
What you will be responsible for
- Building robust, well-designed, and effective software that solves complex problems
- Providing leadership and direction to the development team
- Writing clean code that is testable, maintainable, and scalable
- Collaborating with other engineering and product team members to solve new technical problems
- Prioritizing and triaging a backlog of in-demand feature requests and bugs
- Providing input and guidance on future product initiatives and themes with leadership
Who you will be working with
- You will be reporting to the Head of Product Development
- You will be leading a growing team of engineers
- You will be working with the DGE leadership team to plan and create impactful solutions
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- 100% company-paid premiums for health and dental
- Fully remote work