Digital Grain Elevator (DGE) is a value-driven technology platform built to optimize the agriculture supply chain. At DGE, we deliver digital tools that solve real-world challenges and bring tangible benefits to farmers and businesses across agriculture.
We are a dynamic, innovative, mission-driven company that offers competitive compensation and unlimited career mobility. If you enjoy a good challenge, like making an impact, and seek purpose in your career, we’d like to talk to you.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a passionate and self-motivated relationship builder to join our team as an Account Manager for Central Illinois. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for cultivating, retaining, and growing customer relationships for our FOB Ag Logistics Platform by developing a detailed knowledge of the product, strengthening client relationships through outstanding service and ensuring all users receive excess value from the platform. Account Managers will fully engage in day-to-day customer support and onboarding activities, collaborating with multiple teams to ensure operational functions are being met while representing the voice of the customer to help drive user adoption and overall business growth.
What You Will Do
- Learn FOB's unique features to demonstrate value to users and clients
- Work with our clients through onboarding to long-term account management, cultivating trust and value throughout their partnership with DGE
- Meet with users to assist in onboarding and support whenever needed
- Schedule qualified appointments and conduct product demos
- Work with customers to continually seek new solutions for their challenges
- Proactively predict and address client concerns before they emerge
- Ensure 100% customer retention for your defined book of business
- Grow accounts by driving adoption with their transportation partners
- Build meaningful, lasting relationships by being a champion for your Farmers, Agribusinesses, and Carriers.
- Strategize with Product and Customer Success to design ways to increase user adoption
- Consistently meet or exceed goals and metrics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Manage, track, and report all activities in our CRM
- Be inventive and creative while getting things done
- Be a team-oriented individual contributor with the ability to work independently
- Work in a fast-paced, evolving environment, and deliver results while continuously challenging yourself to be more ambitious
What You Will Bring:
- An undergraduate degree
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Familiarity and experience with Agriculture and/or Transportation
- Strong desire to learn hands-on customer account management, onboarding and business development techniques
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get in the weeds with our highest-value partners to hit key our collective quarterly and annual goals
Who You Will Be Working With:
- You will report directly to the Customer Success Manager
- You will be working with the leadership team to plan, create and execute go-to-market strategies
- You will work directly with Family Farms, Agribusinesses, Carriers, and Transporation Providers.
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% company-paid premiums for health and dental
- Remote + Hybrid Work Options
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)