Digital Grain Elevator (DGE) is a value-driven technology platform built to optimize the agriculture supply chain. At DGE, we deliver digital tools that solve real-world challenges and bring tangible benefits to farmers and businesses across agriculture.
We are a dynamic, innovative, mission-driven company that offers competitive compensation and unlimited career mobility. So if you are someone who enjoys a good challenge, likes making an impact, and seeks purpose in your career, we’d like to talk to you.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a passionate and self-motivated sales professional to join and lead our customer acquisition and account management efforts. As a Business Development Representative, you will be fully engaged in day-to-day sales activities, ensure operational functions are being met, establish strategic industry partnerships, and identify process and product improvement opportunities.
What You Will Do
- Research and generate new leads through cold calls and emails to qualify prospects
- Strategize with sales leaders to design target and call plan of action
- Building prospecting lists
- Scheduling qualified appointments
- Conduct Project Demos
- Work with customers to continually seek new solutions for their challenges
- Consistently meet or exceed goals and metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Manage, track, and report all activities in our CRM
- Be inventive, creative and get things done
- Be a team-oriented individual contributor and ability to work independently
What You Will Bring:
- An undergraduate degree
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Familiarity and experience with Agriculture or Transportation
- Strong desire to learn hands-on customer acquisition and development techniques such as targeting, lead gen, outbound prospecting, and overall sales process
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
Who You Will Be Working With:
- You will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer
- You will be working with the leadership team to plan, create and execute go-to-market strategies
- You will be working directly with Family Farms, Agribusinesses, and other AgTech Providers.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible PTO
- 100% company-paid premiums for health and dental
- Fully remote work