Digital Grain Elevator is a value-driven software provider. We use technology to solve real-world challenges and bring tangible benefits to farmers and businesses across agriculture.
We are currently seeking a passionate and self-motivated Software Architect to join our product team to make high-level decisions for software development and lead software development activities.
You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
You’ll take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
What you will be responsible for
- Apply software architecture styles and design patterns to outline the software components that implement user experience (UX), functional and data requirements
- Providing leadership and direction to the development team
- Transitioning our tech ecosystem into a more robust and performant version of itself
- Prioritizing and triaging a backlog of in-demand feature requests and bugs
- Providing input and guidance on future product initiatives and themes with leadership
What you will bring
- Hands-on technical experience in designing, building and securing AWS services
- Experience in identifying required cloud capabilities based on business use cases, building the capabilities and solutions for integrating products
- Experience building road maps, reference architectures, patterns, threat models, project planning/reporting and management concepts, methodologies, tools, standards and procedures
Who you will be working with
- You will be reporting to the Head of Product
- You will be working with the leadership team to plan and create impactful solutions
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- 100% company-paid premiums for health and dental
- Fully remote work